Military transition Lessons - Embrace Change
Updated: Nov 19, 2020
I watched a pod cast yesterday where an ex Navy seal & now an entrepreneur was being interviewed.
My learnings from the conversation -
1. Serving Leadership is the best.
2. BE EMPATHETIC.
3. Veterans have abundant diversity skills.
4. We work as if there is no tomorrow.
5. Application of Leadership lessons learnt in the Military can be a game changer for us in Corporates.
6. The best decision we all made in Life was to join Military.
7. We need to have a transitioning plan.
8. leaders are genuinely concerned about the well being of their teams.
9. READ TO LEAD - Reading helps in better communication.
10. It`s critical to learn to listen to understand while having a conversation with your teams.
11. We get inspired by our students/followers.
12. I have learnt & I am teaching what I have learnt.